I made a cute retro apron using Butterick B5579;
envelope pillow covers out of a canvas with cats on it that look like my russian blue Wyatt;
a fabric bin out of blue crab fabric;
a bow pouch out of Kokka cat fabric (this project wasn’t quite successful as the bow is puckering the sides of the pouch, but I think I will give it another try);
a zippered bow clutch;
and I sewed two tshirts together to make a ruffled beach cover-up (my Juki handled the knit like a dream, I however, was too eager to sew quickly and it didn’t turn out as neat as it could).
But overall I am pretty happy with the amount of sewing I have gotten done so far. Also, I have to say that I love my Juki!